Thursday, January 20, 2011

Whoops

Okay, so it's been TWO days. I sort of kind of forgot I had this thing yesterday. Ridiculous.

Tuesday night I had a girls' night out & had lots of pizza and lots of wine. Not a proud moment for me, but I had LOTS of fun. Last night I was a whole lot better. I ran on the treadmill with my husband, but had to stop with five minutes left, because I felt like I was going to throw up. Not too sure what that was about - perhaps it was the large snack I had in the afternoon or maybe I was actually pushing myself that hard (doubtful). Then we had breakfast for dinner, which is always fun! I used my new Xpress Redi-Set-Go to make myself an individualized serving of eggbake, then a piece of toast, and some hashbrowns that my hubby cooked up.

I had THOUGHT I was eating really well, with eggs being the base of my meal, and smaller portions of the carbs & starches. Unfortunately, I underestimated the sheer amount of calories I had consumed after logging it into my body bugg website. Ugh. Well, today's another day, and I hope to make better choices. I already have planned out my eating for the day, and my big challenge will be getting to the weight room.

In other news, a diamond fell out of my wedding ring! I'm pretty upset about the whole thing, especially since the repair cost would be almost as much as we spent on the darn thing! The question is, do we fix it now? Do we buy a five-year upgrade ring like we were talking about doing a few months back? Do we wait on both until we're a bit more flush with cash (we're trying to save up for a house downpayment)? RABBLE.


No comments:

Post a Comment