Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Damn Restaurant Week

Restaurant Week was not kind to me. Let's just say I'm back on the fence. I don't think that's how it goes, but I'm too lazy right now to google the exact phrase.

In other news, Madison is about to be buried in a snowstorm. I know everyone freaks out about these things, but I just get excited. I think it's due to the fact that I live five minutes from everything. EVERYTHING. Work, grocery story, gas station, video store, Wal-mart, Target, a frickin' mall, and at least 10 restaurants that will deliver. My focus for today is (of course) get some work done, but also just to get home. As long as I can get home, bring on the snow, and I'll be content with my fireplace roaring & season 2 of Big Bang Theory playing =)

Also, I'm in 2 weddings this year. Attending a grand total of 4. And it's only February 1st. There could be more. I really need to make my ass smaller!!!!!!

I'll be back later this week with news that I ate well, worked out, and dropped some of this awful weight from Restaurant Week. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment