Wednesday, September 5, 2012

No Hope

They couldn't find a heartbeat and they measured the baby at 6w2d, which means no growth since last week.

I haven't cried. I haven't yelled. I'm not even surprised. This is what I was preparing myself for, right? I just think it's ridiculous. Ridiculously unfair and incredibly cruel.

I have a scheduled D&C tomorrow and I requested chromosome testing. We made a follow-up appointment with our doctor on what the next steps are.

I'm going to take a sick day now and crawl into bed.

4 comments:

  1. Oh honey. I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. Call me or email me if you want to talk. 5038606596 Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...I know you were prepared, but it doesn't make it easier. I am so sorry you are dealing with this heartbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can brave our D&Cs together today. We are not alone in this. We will both get through this and we will both be mothers. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete